I'd originally intended to put the Power Capes away for Christmas.......but I caved. I KNEW everyone would love them and it was gorgeous outside so I gave Keith (18), Brice (13), Brinley (8) and Bailey (7) their capes. Little did I know that Kristen (24) would also want one!
They had a BLAST playing with the capes and masks yesterday! We laughed and laughed and LAUGHED!
As soon as the capes and masks went on they were no longer mere mortals....
...they were SUPER HEROES!
Leaping up onto the tree house!
Climbing up the slide!
Showing incredible balancing skills!
Looking SUPER COOL!!!
Running like the wind!!!
And then IT happened. I knew it would. All I had to do was wait.
Silliness arrived. And it hit HARD!
Really hard!
If you know of any super heroes in need of a cape, check out our fundraiser.
Just click the photo of John Wesley on the sidebar.













Love the pics--and can totally relate! :)
ReplyDeleteKelly