A couple of weeks ago a friend emailed me a link from Diana's blog and asked, "Did you make this shirt??".
Well, to be honest.......maybe. I made so many of these cute little Mei Mei shirts a while back that I really don't know if I made this one. However, I do know that I am making them again!!!
I thought about it for a while before I emailed Diana about the shirt. I didn't know if she might say "Cool" or "great" or "whatever". Do you know what she did say??? She said she wanted to order a lunch tote from my little site, then she told me she wanted to post about the shirts on her blog!
Whaaaaat?!?!? For REAL???? FOR REAL!!! (Can you tell I have a 7 and 8 year old?! LOL)
Diana, you are at the top of my AWESOME ROCKIN' MAMAS LIST!!!
Thank you, so much for posting! The orders are steadily coming in for shirts and bags!! What a blessing!!!
And every single penny of it goes to bring home this precious little chunk o'cuteness!!
John Wesley


Can't wait to get these precious mei mei shirts for our little Molly! I'm so glad we were able to find you through Diana's blog!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute shirt!! And John Wesley is adorable <3
ReplyDeleteHere from Sunday Snapshot.
So happy that you emailed me!!!!! He is PRECIOUS!!!!! Makes me want a boy!! (Seriously did I just type that?!)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Diana