Love it, love it, love it Sharon!!!!!!! How fun was that my friend!
Oh my gosh, that was just so cute!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Precious, precious, precious!! The look of absolute joy on their faces is priceless!!Congratulations!
You're gonna have to feed him, mom...and change his diaper. Priceless!!!!
I have been following your story with John Wesley, and I think this video of your girls is just sweet and priceless. Love it!!
Oh, I love it! It gave me tears! Your daughters are absolutely precious. Did I see Qiang in his name? I think once again our children have the same name! Mine will be xx Ray Qiang xx. Can you believe that!
This is soooo sweet!! I just love it!! Congratulations!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Congrats!!!
Love it, love it, love it Sharon!!!!!!! How fun was that my friend!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that was just so cute!!! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeletePrecious, precious, precious!! The look of absolute joy on their faces is priceless!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
You're gonna have to feed him, mom...and change his diaper. Priceless!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been following your story with John Wesley, and I think this video of your girls is just sweet and priceless. Love it!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love it! It gave me tears! Your daughters are absolutely precious.
ReplyDeleteDid I see Qiang in his name? I think once again our children have the same name! Mine will be xx Ray Qiang xx. Can you believe that!
This is soooo sweet!! I just love it!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete