Okay, may I just say that he is as cute as cute can be!!!! I want to reach into that picture and just give him a hug!!! So, I KNOW you do. :) What a beautiful boy he is!!!! I wonder if John Wesley and my Mei Li are enjoying playing together? I wonder if he is one of her most special friends? So wonderful to see him and share in your joy. . . and know that I may be seeing one of our daughter's special friends. Makes me feel closer to her, somehow. :) Thank you for sharing these with us!!!
Oh my gosh Sharon!!!!! The little pic you sent me on my phone was cute but WOW!!!! Now that I see them in full size - oh my gosh! How cute is he???? I know you are aching to hold that boy!!!
SERIOUSLY CUTE!!!! Congrats on the update!! He's precious!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, may I just say that he is as cute as cute can be!!!! I want to reach into that picture and just give him a hug!!! So, I KNOW you do. :) What a beautiful boy he is!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if John Wesley and my Mei Li are enjoying playing together? I wonder if he is one of her most special friends? So wonderful to see him and share in your joy. . . and know that I may be seeing one of our daughter's special friends. Makes me feel closer to her, somehow. :)
Thank you for sharing these with us!!!
His smile is just too much -- makes my heart ache to go back and bring home a little boy!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Sharon!!!!! The little pic you sent me on my phone was cute but WOW!!!! Now that I see them in full size - oh my gosh! How cute is he???? I know you are aching to hold that boy!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is beyond cute, Sharon! What a treasure!
ReplyDeleteTOO CUTE!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM!!!! I KNOW HUDSON AND JOHN WESLEY WILL LOVE PLAYING TOGETHER.
ReplyDeleteHOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL,
KATIE
Oh, Sharon!! John Wesley is just beautiful!!! Nothing like the gift of updated photos!!!
ReplyDelete