You have such nice pictures of all your kids - really sweet ones of the little girls. (I peaked at your blog after viewing Holly's and reading the comments, and I have also been aware of your adoption journey when I used to read CHI's yahoo group more often.) What I didn't realize is that you too have older kids. It's amazing to see the number of us who are starting on "second families!" Thanks for sharing, and happy new year!
Wishing you a happy and sweet 2008!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are a riot!! i love the new look of the blog!! Hope you are well!
ReplyDeleteYou have such nice pictures of all your kids - really sweet ones of the little girls. (I peaked at your blog after viewing Holly's and reading the comments, and I have also been aware of your adoption journey when I used to read CHI's yahoo group more often.) What I didn't realize is that you too have older kids. It's amazing to see the number of us who are starting on "second families!" Thanks for sharing, and happy new year!
ReplyDelete